Microsoft Most Valued Professional (MVP) and Yammer
- Microsoft MVP Award – Office Servers & Services (Updated 2017: Year 2!)
- Trap #5: No Community Manager
- How to Launch Your Yammer Network (And Keep It Going)
- How I Went From English Major to Yammer Community Manager
- Yammer: Yep, Still Kicking!
- Why Your Customers Need An Online Community And How to Prove It’s Working When You Have One
- Ignite 2016, or How I Spent My Fall Vacation
- An Analog Way to Get People to Join Your Network
- How to Train (and Find!) Community Managers, From Home to External Networks
- How to Get “Recent Activity” in an Export: Solution
MVP Podcasts and Interviews
- tyGraph’s Moneyball podcast: How I manage my Yammer External Network
- #WomeninTech Meet Becky Benishek: MVP, Yammer Community Manager
- How to Succeed With Yammer In A Mid-Size Organization
- When Business and IT Collaborate Instead of Collide
- Microsoft Ignite Coverage 2017
- Paul Woods’s Yaminade
- Simon Terry’s Work Out Loud interview
- 2 Guys and Share Point: The Yammer Show
MVP Speaking & Video Opportunities For Microsoft
- Yammer Customer Stories: CPI (full video; project lead)
- Mining Yammer Data For Gold Using Power BI (session description)
- Mining Yammer Data For Gold Using Power BI (session video)
- Ignite: Video! Yammer MVP Panel
- Ignite: Video! Show the value of your network using analytics
Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) Projects, Posts, Social Media Successes
- My Yammer External Network works out loud–and saves lives. #wolweek
- This deck will tell you why YOUR customers need an online community—and help you learn how to prove it’s working when you have one.
- I was the project lead for this paradigm-changing video about changing your perceptions to provide better care.
- Want to learn how to turn start-up social into community success? Learn from my experience.
- Here’s how to achieve mindfulness at work (and beyond), with my month-long #mindfulness campaign that keeps on giving.
- Here’s an example of my Facebook Page engagement and the landing page I designed to go with the post.
- One of my published articles from an academic journal, also posted online for SEO purposes: Rosemary’s Face: A Portrait of Person-Centered Care.
- Another of my published articles from an academic journal: Building a Better Behavioral Framework: Tiers of Positive School Support
- Blog post example based on a successful Facebook Q&A session.
- The corporate Pinterest page I built that works amazingly well for us.
Career-Resource Related Guest Posts, Blog Posts, and Tutorials
- SlideShare tutorial for Facebook Privacy (originally written for my current company, then adapted for general use).
- HOW TO: Ask for Help When You’re Unemployed
- 5 Things You Can Do When You Get the Axe
- Positively Unemployed
- Job Seekers: Put Your Best (Social Media) Face Forward
- 5 Quick’n’Dirty Ways to Be Green at Work
- How I Got Hired
- Top 100 Twitter Accounts Job Seekers MUST Follow (2013) (@bbenishek)
- Top 100 Twitter Accounts Job Seekers MUST Follow (2012) (@bbenishek)
- Top 50 Twitter Accounts Job Seekers MUST Follow (2011) (@bbenishek)
- How to Be a Great Community Manager (quoted)
- 55 Top Job Search Experts to follow on Twitter (@bbenishek)