Looking for my books? Click here!
Microsoft Most Valued Professional and Yammer Stuff
- Microsoft MVP Award – Office Servers & Services (Updated 2017: Year 2!)
- How to Launch Your Yammer Network (And Keep It Going)
- How I Went From English Major to Yammer Community Manager
- Video clips!
- Yammer: Yep, Still Kicking!
- Why Your Customers Need An Online Community And How to Prove It’s Working When You Have One
- Ignite 2016, or How I Spent My Fall Vacation
- An Analog Way to Get People to Join Your Network
- How to Train (and Find!) Community Managers, From Home to External Networks
- How to Get “Recent Activity” in an Export: Solution
Podcasts and Interviews
Speaking Opportunities For Microsoft
- Ignite: Video! Yammer MVP Panel
- Ignite: Video! Show the value of your network using analytics
Crisis Prevention Institute Projects, Posts, & Other Goodies
- Learn all about why YOUR customers need an online community—and how to prove it’s working when you have one.
- Project lead for this paradigm-changing video about changing your perceptions to provide better care.
- Example of my Facebook Page engagement and the landing page I designed to go with the post.
- My published article, also posted online for SEO purposes: Building a Better Behavioral Framework: Tiers of Positive School Support
- Blog post example based on a successful Facebook Q&A session.
- My main author page for CPI.
- The corporate Pinterest page I built that works amazingly well for us.
Career-Related Guest Posts, Blog Posts, and Tutorials
- SlideShare tutorial for Facebook Privacy (originally written for my current company, then adapted for general use).
- HOW TO: Ask for Help When You’re Unemployed
- 5 Things You Can Do When You Get the Axe
- Positively Unemployed
- Job Seekers: Put Your Best (Social Media) Face Forward
- 5 Quick’n’Dirty Ways to Be Green at Work
- How I Got Hired
- Top 100 Twitter Accounts Job Seekers MUST Follow (2013) (@bbenishek)
- Top 100 Twitter Accounts Job Seekers MUST Follow (2012) (@bbenishek)
- Top 50 Twitter Accounts Job Seekers MUST Follow (2011) (@bbenishek)
- How to Be a Great Community Manager (quoted)
- 55 Top Job Search Experts to follow on Twitter (@bbenishek)