There is nothing like holding your own book in your hands.
I grew up with books. Books in the living room, books in the bedroom, books in the hallway, books stacked next to your chair. I do have and use an e-reader. I stack it with my books!
Now I’ve made my lifelong dream of becoming an author a reality. And now I can share my dreams with you.
- What’s At the End of Your Nose? – Join the adventures of Sidney Snail (and color them in)!
- Dr. Guinea Pig George – George really does think he’s a doctor—with good reason!
- Rosemary’s Face: The Legacy of Rh Hemolytic Disease
- Building a Better Behavioral Framework: Tiers of Positive School Support
Author Interviews I’ve Done
Author Interviews Done On Me
- Interview by Kay MacLeod
- Coffee with Architects of Worlds Afar
- Interview by Carole P. Roman
- Interview by Indie Publishing Group – actually my first one ever!
Want the rest of my portfolio with articles, videos, podcasts? Click here.